To make the most of the lovely summer weather, we always try to make the most of it by having our meals outdoors. On the warm balmy evenings, nothing is better than a tall, cool glass of something special. I recently learnt to make a few fruity summery cocktails using Belvoir’s cordial and presse drinks. Be warned, they taste like lovely soft drinks and you are highly likely to over indulge. Have a go at these:
- 35ml Sipsmith Gin
- 15ml Belvoir Elderflower Cordial
- 15ml Fresh Lime
- Top with Sparkling Wine
- Fill the shaker with ice & shake!
- Double Strain into a champagne flute, this is to insure we don’t include any small shards of ice on lime pith in the drink
- Top with English Sparkling wine
- Finally, a gentle stir with a Belvoir wooden stirrer to ensure all elements of the drink are combined!
Measure into glass: –
- 60ml Tequila –
- 30ml Grapefruit Juice –
- 20ml Sugar Syrup
Fill glass 3/4 full with ice & stir to combine all the ingredients well!
Top with Belvoir grapefruit presse & garnish with a half grapefruit
Blueberry & Blackcurrant Mule Mocktail
- 30ml Belvoir Blueberry & Blackcurrant Cordial
- 30ml Lime Juice Belvoir Ginger Beer Presse
- Measure into glass, 30ml Belvoir Cordial –
- 30ml Lime
- Fill glass 3/4 full with ice & stir to combine all the ingredients well!
- Top with Belvoir ginger beer presse, garnish with spring of mint
This post was written in collaboration with Belvoir Fruit Farms